December 1, 2015
Have you ever wished for a drain cleaning solution that will blast away sources of possible clogging from your drains? Well, if you call Anthony’s Plumbing, then our hydro-jetting in Glendale is just what you need. We can apply a hose filled with highly pressured water up to 35,000 psi down your drains to eliminate some of the nastiest, impenetrable clogs to hit your plumbing system. It’s quick, efficient, and allows you to use your drains again!
Of course, determining what’s causing the clog and just when to call for our services is entirely another matter. Some homeowners will simply toss cooking grease and coffee grounds down the drain without any thought as to how damaging it can be to your entire plumbing system. It’s important to learn the common causes for clogs so you can quickly identify when something is wrong with your drains and call for professional service!
5 Things Ready to Clog Your Drains
Drain clogs are a normal part of life as a homeowner, but it’s nonetheless to know when to call for professional service to clean them. Fortunately, if you call Anthony’s Plumbing, our hydro-jetting in Glendale can save you from the following 5 causes for headaches:
- Tree Root Intrusion: Tree root growth doesn’t occur nearly occur in Glendale homes as much as it did back in the day, but it still happens. Tree roots are obviously something that can’t be removed by a plunger or a drain snake, which is why the highly pressure water used in hydro-jetting is enough to eliminate hardened roots.
- Cooking Grease: Cooking grease or any other type of food oil tends to pass through drains and slowly harden to the point where it seems impossible to remove it. Discard grease in the garbage as opposed to drains to avoid this possibility, but hydro-jetting is effective in removing grease from drains if the situation arises.
- Sediment Buildup: If there’s a buildup of sediment in your water supply, it won’t only wreak havoc on your drains, but also be hazardous to drink. It’s important to call for hydro-jetting service to avoid putting the health and well-being of your entire family at risk!
- Physical Objects: Every now and then, physical objects will wind up in your drains and if they’re too deep down your pipes, it can be a real hassle trying to get the object out. Hydro-jetting can knock physical objects away from clogging up your drains.
- Old Metal Pipes: Sometimes it may not even come down to what’s causing your drains to clog and more about the outdated makeup of your pipes. If your pipes have reached past a certain age, then it’s time to consider how they’re causing clogs. Hydro-jetting can help free any material built up due to aging, faulty pipework.
Contact Anthony’s Plumbing today for hydro-jetting in Glendale that will eliminate clogs quickly and allow you to get better use of your home’s plumbing system!