Anthony’s is looking to add talent to our team!
Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Anthony’s Plumbing Inc. 1201 N 54th Ave #127, Phoenix, AZ 85043 (623) 936-5400