January 30, 2016
Are you thinking about water heater installation in Glendale? Then you need to properly inform yourself about the best type of water heater for your home.
Ask the Following 5 Questions About Water Heater Installation in Glendale
Water heaters are expensive appliances. And that’s logical, because we use them heavily each day to provide hot water. But just like you do your research before buying a new car, you need to get as much information as possible before committing to a choice.
- Do I need a new water heater? This is a valid question. Most storage tank water heaters last up to 13 years, and tankless water heaters last up to 20 years. If your water heater isn’t that old and it’s not performing well, the problem might simply be that it needs a good tune up.
- How much room do I have for the water heater? Depending on your home, you might have plenty of room or not much room at all. A storage tank water heater requires about the same amount of room as a refrigerator, so keep that in mind when shopping around.
- How much can I invest in a water heater? Price is a significant point to consider. Storage tank water heaters are typically more affordable than tankless models, but they don’t last as long. However, getting a tankless model might cost more than you’re comfortable with right now.
- How environmentally responsible do I want to be? Even though new storage tank water heaters are energy-efficient, they’re still not as energy-efficient as tankless models because they need to keep a whole tank full of water heated. If you’re looking to reduce your carbon footprint, then a tankless model is the best choice.
- Can I install the water heater myself? Unless you’re an experienced plumber, you’re best advised to leave this to the professionals in order to ensure the appliance is installed according to all codes and regulations.
Call Anthony’s Plumbing for Water Heater Installation in Glendale
To get the best water heater installation in Glendale, call Anthony’s Plumbing. We’ll advise you on the best type of water heater for your household. And of course, we’ll remove your old water heater and install your new water heater quickly, carefully and cost-effectively.