October 5, 2015
It’s that time of the year again to consider water heater service in Glendale! With the fall season just settling in, you’ll be relying more on your water heater to provide you with hot water for all plumbing fixtures. But, of course, like any heating system, you’ll inevitably run into problems with your water heater that can leave you without hot water when you need it the most. That means no hot water for things like showering, washing your face, washing the dishes, and cooking a hearty meal that’s perfect for the fall season.
If you want your water heater fixed and ready to go for the season, then please call Anthony’s Plumbing and we’ll send a plumber to fix your water heater in no time. Our team of plumbers will work with any model, no matter shape, size, or storage tank. We’ve fixed even the most complex water heater problems, so there’s nothing with your water heater that our plumbers can’t handle. Best of all, we offer quick, same-day service so you can call us and receive repair as soon as possible!
When Should You Call for Water Heater Service in Glendale?
Water heater service in Glendale is a breeze when enlist the help of Anthony’s Plumbing. Here are 5 problems you may experience with your water heater:
- Corrosion or Rust: Once your water heater reaches the double digits in age, you may begin to notice corrosion or rust form on the storage tank. This can negatively impact the quality of the water, which can be incredibly hazardous to consume. Don’t place the health and safety of your family and call for service immediately once you notice corrosion or rust.
- Sediment Build-Up: Along with rust or corrosion, sediment can also build up in your storage tank and hinder the quality of your hot water. Sediment in your water supply is not only dangerous to drink, but also can prevent dishes and laundry from becoming fully clean.
- Leaks: Whether it be coming from the storage tank or the valve, leaks are a major concern that needs to be treated by a professional immediately. Leaks in your water heater can waste up to hundreds of gallons of water, if you don’t seek treatment at you nearest possible convenience.
- Scalding Hot Water: Your water heater is struggling with temperature control if the hot water from the storage tank is scalding. Of course, exposure to scalding hot can lead to varying degrees of burns, so it’s best to call a professional to have this problem solved immediately.
- Strange Noises: Your water heater really shouldn’t be making any loud, distracting noises . However if you begin to hear a hissing or a whistling sound, then it’s time to have a professional inspect your water heater to get to the root of the problem.
Contact Anthony’s Plumbing today for water heater service in Glendale, especially if you’re noticing any of these 5 problems!